5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35's on stock 2021 18's / no lift ?

RK86

Reaction score
Getting my 2021 with Night Package and Black 18" OEM wheels, wondering what the biggest tire I could fit without rubbing on stock wheels / no lift would be. Any help is appreciated. I don't want to add more than 1-2 inches max if I needed to lift the the truck. 4 inch BDS is probably more than I'd like height wise.

DieselRebel

Reaction score
I did 285/75 R18s on my stock rebel. But rebel is equivalent of the off road package so a bit taller than standard. They come out to be 34.8" tall and no rubbing.

TVS1461

Reaction score
I did 295/70 R18's on stock 18 inch rims. 33.4 inches and a little wider. I have 2" Rough Country Leveling struts in front

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
From what I've read on here its possible with trimming. However to guarantee fitment without level/lift on stock suspension the largest you should go is 33". I currently run this with zero rub, but I also went with pretty much stock width too. Could probably get away with 34" as well but honestly 33" fills up the wheel well nicely. To each their own though.

Users who are viewing this thread