5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3500 Fuel Injection system failure, anyone else?

eeshowstable

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram 3500 w the HO turbo Diesel engine. Has anyone had issues with this model?

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, the CP4 has been a common problem. It has been fixed with the 2021 MY by going to CP3

Chunkem

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram 3500 w the HO turbo Diesel engine. Has anyone had issues with this model?
Good evening, I too have a 3500 Mega with HO and have concerns however I am attaching a message from RAM CARES that was posted on another forum.

RamCares said:
Hello everyone, we would like to relay the latest update to you here regarding your concerns with the CP4 pump. There is currently a service solution in progress for all 2019- 2020MY vehicles equipped with CP4 high pressure pump. Further updates will be announced here as soon as more information becomes available. In the meantime, please know that our team remains available to assist in resolving serviceable vehicle concerns via private messages. Thank you,

Kathryn
RamCares

So Just FYI - I am hoping for a positive outcome in this and keeping my fingers crossed.

Take care and stay safe,

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread