5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

305/55/20 ridge grappler

Flick

Reaction score
I’m been searching and haven’t found a definitive answer if the 305/55/20 xl ridge grappler will fit a 4wd on stock wheels and suspension .

kittyjo

Reaction score
I’m been searching and haven’t found a definitive answer if the 305/55/20 xl ridge grappler will fit a 4wd on stock wheels and suspension .
I’ve been looking at the same ones and the toyos and there shud be no trimming to little.... they shud fit no problem

sgk

Reaction score
I have the same tires on stock but with the off-road group so it has an extra inch to play with. these have the slightest off rub at full turn backing out of the driveway but not always so it depends on what pump i hit. So I'll guess you will have a more consistent rub at full turn but I read of others with your exact set up that claim to have no issues.

jgraz41

Reaction score
I asked 4 wheels parts that same question but I want a level lift. He said a fab tech 2 inch level lift would everything work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread