5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

302 and 300 Codes

Airbearmd

Reaction score
I have a 2019 RAM 1500 Limited. I was idling for about 20 minutes and the check engine light came. The vehicle was running smoothly and I did not notice any performance issues. When I got home I read the codes with an Antec reader and it showed both a 302 and 300 code. I know that those represent a misfire on cylinder #2 and misc. misfires. I cleared the codes. I have probably driven another 30 miles in all kinds of different driving conditions and they have not reappeared. I also have a Chrysler 6/60000 extended warranty good until 2027

I am not sure that this would be covered by that warranty (still studying the language). Anyone else have any experience with this? You would think you could feel a misfire. Starting to think I should take it into the dealer, but presently there are no codes and the truck is running great.

My 2019 RAM 1500 Limited had this exact thing when it was just 2 months old. I cleared the CEL by doing the battery disconnect. It happened twice in about one weeks time. After clearing it the second time I haven't seen it again in over 5 years. I never even mentioned it to the dealer.

My 2019 RAM 1500 Limited had this exact thing when it was just 2 months old. I cleared the CEL by doing the battery disconnect. It happened twice in about one weeks time. After clearing it the second time I haven't seen it again in over 5 years. I never even mentioned it to the dealer.
Thanks, I tend to agree not taking it to the dealer. If ain't broke, don't fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back