5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5 in Readylift done!

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3.5 in ReadyLift, Method NV 18s and Ko2 tires. Got my wheels and lift done today! I’ll post better pictures once in day light! So far it drives awesome. Only drove it for about 20 miles but I’ll update you guys once I put more miles on it. Truck looks super aggressive. Pictures don’t do it justice!

Also have to put center caps on and take off the Wheel Locks and put the other bolts that came with the wheels.
Those 18's probably soften the ride up for that Readylift kit...Think I'm gonna roll with the same set upi

Jrljr829

Reaction score
3.5 in ReadyLift, Method NV 18s and Ko2 tires. Got my wheels and lift done today! I’ll post better pictures once in day light! So far it drives awesome. Only drove it for about 20 miles but I’ll update you guys once I put more miles on it. Truck looks super aggressive. Pictures don’t do it justice!

Also have to put center caps on and take off the Wheel Locks and put the other bolts that came with the wheels.
I like your set up. Do you have any pics of the wheel weight placement on those methods?

Users who are viewing this thread