5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.0 Hurricane 3.0 HO Tungsten

MT755

Reaction score
The truck does not exist yet, so there's no way for someone to run a 1/4 mile.
Only SO engines have been put into production trucks to dealerships so far.
I thought maybe someone hete had seen where Stelantis had released it.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's the same motor and tranny, it's going to be almost the same..
Just like how the Rebel gets nowhere close to the mpg that a highorn does with the same engine? Different trims can carry greatly.
Also if that's the RHO they are completely different trucks including the engine bay and air system.

cpetku

Reaction score
Oh well, since we can't use age old words to describe rear ends and boxes, what if Tungston (with HO) owners/orderers identify as RHO owners/orderers? Does this mean that their truck can use the RHO lanes on the unpaved roads? If you like this give it a thumbs up for the old meaning. If you dislike this, give it a thumbs up for the new meaning. (on my way to 5th gen jail)

Last edited:

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh well, since we can't use age old words to describe rear ends and boxes, what if Tungston (with HO) owners/orderers identify as RHO owners/orderers? Does this mean that their truck can use the RHO lanes on the unpaved roads? If you like this give it a thumbs up for the old meaning. If you dislike this, give it a thumbs up for the new meaning. (on my way to 5th gen jail)

” Mud road only” ?

Users who are viewing this thread