5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2wd & 4wd Same Suspension for Level?

kmck94

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the 2wd and 4wd have the exact same suspension components? I want to do the 2.5 top mount level kit. I have read that the 4th gen 2.5 levels 4wd will work on the 2019 rams but I can not confirm that they will also work on the 2wd. Wolf suspension has a level kit but is only 3inch for the 2wd and I don't want to be higher in the front then the back. Wolf said this 2wd kit will work on the 4wd as well (they said they haven't updated their site yet) but I just want to confirm as no one has done this before.
This is the kit I'm looking at but cannot get confirmation from any of the companies that offer this type of set up.
https://www.amazon.com/Supreme-Suspensions-Leveling-Aircraft-Spacers/dp/B00HV2KI48

Any help would be appreciated.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the 2wd and 4wd have the exact same suspension components? I want to do the 2.5 top mount level kit. I have read that the 4th gen 2.5 levels 4wd will work on the 2019 rams but I can not confirm that they will also work on the 2wd. Wolf suspension has a level kit but is only 3inch for the 2wd and I don't want to be higher in the front then the back. Wolf said this 2wd kit will work on the 4wd as well (they said they haven't updated their site yet) but I just want to confirm as no one has done this before.
This is the kit I'm looking at but cannot get confirmation from any of the companies that offer this type of set up.
https://www.amazon.com/Supreme-Suspensions-Leveling-Aircraft-Spacers/dp/B00HV2KI48

Any help would be appreciated.
The 2wd and 4wd for the 2019s are an identical setup. The 2019 2wds are different from the 2018 2wd. Any kit that fit a 4th gen 4wd will work with a 2019 2wd or 4wd.

The kit you linked to will work just fine.

kmck94

Reaction score
The 2wd and 4wd for the 2019s are an identical setup. The 2019 2wds are different from the 2018 2wd. Any kit that fit a 4th gen 4wd will work with a 2019 2wd or 4wd.

Sweet. Thank you

mavrathion

Reaction score

Any idea if the Mopar 2 inch lift kit is compatible with both 2wd and 4wd models?

Users who are viewing this thread