5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

275/60/20 Continental AT on 20x10 LRG Burst (-24)

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
I have a 2" Tuff Country Level (with UCAs). I've had excellent experience with the Continental Terrain Contacts on my 4th Gen. I chose 275/60/20 because I don't need a big off road tire tire just wanted to fill out the wheel well a little. The 20" wheels are already heavy so I didnt want to compound that with a heavy LT tire. Plus impact to the ride is less. Fuel hit should be less than with a heavier LT tire.

Some folks are worried that the 275/60 (10.8" wide - same as OEM) is too narrow for the 10" rim but I can attest that the worry is unfounded. Many have done this set up and it may stretch the tire EVER so slightly but not much to notice.

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Havent been on the highway yet - but there is no reason for there to be any vibration. Installer used hub centric spacers and since i already had the lifetime alignment of course I got it aligned.

Users who are viewing this thread