5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2500 Headliner popping/rattling

J.forteza

Reaction score
Hey all,

Seen a couple other posts about this, but no definitive solution.. any thoughts or ideas appreciated.

Headliner has started to rattle and pop; driving me bonkers. Coming from behind the moonroof area. Really pops loud when going over a speed bump or making a turn and there’s some torque on the body. I can duplicate by pushing on certain areas of the headliner.

Worth bringing to the shop? This a DIY fix? I have a 3,500 mile move coming up in a couple weeks and really don’t want to be hearing this the whole time!

Worth mentioning this is my second 5th gen Ram after the first was bought back… right off the lot, this truck had ACC/FCW issues and now this. Less than a year old. Not impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend taking it back to the dealer's service department. Headliner issues can be intricate.

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 0530263 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back