5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 ram 1500 Bighorn premium lighting option

Mopar21

Reaction score
I’ve been told you can’t order the premium lighting package with the 24 ram 1500 Bighorn, anyone else hear that?

Mopar21

Reaction score
How much under invoice for a rebel. I’m looking for night edition/bed utility group and G/T package. Ram box. MFG

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
How much under invoice for a rebel. I’m looking for night edition/bed utility group and G/T package. Ram box. MFG
For orders, 11.5% off MSRP, then another 1% off our price if you have affiliate.
Thanks for asking!

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is ridiculous. They want more and more money only for less options, this is 2024 LED highlights should be standard.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
That is ridiculous. They want more and more money only for less options, this is 2024 LED highlights should be standard.
It's a weird move and I haven't seen that method before. Many times an option will be "sold order only" but I've not seen a "fleet only" spec before.
On Wranglers this year they included a higher usage of LEDs as standard in many trims, I would have expected the same.

Mopar21

Reaction score
It's a weird move and I haven't seen that method before. Many times an option will be "sold order only" but I've not seen a "fleet only" spec before.
On Wranglers this year they included a higher usage of LEDs as standard in many trims, I would have expected the same.
Anthony I have a question about the bighorns with night editions. Do you know why some of the bighorns with night editions the tail lamp isn’t blacked out but then I see some that are??

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Anthony I have a question about the bighorns with night editions. Do you know why some of the bighorns with night editions the tail lamp isn’t blacked out but then I see some that are??
You know I had the same question regarding a blacktop package on an RT durango yesterday, evryething I could find had clear lamps, but there he was sending me pictures of blacked out lenses. What we have on the lot has clear tail-lamps for the BH NIGHT

Mopar21

Reaction score
You know I had the same question regarding a blacktop package on an RT durango yesterday, evryething I could find had clear lamps, but there he was sending me pictures of blacked out lenses. What we have on the lot has clear tail-lamps for the BH NIGHT
I did a little research. I guess to get the blacked out lamps you need to have the “bling spot” package

Users who are viewing this thread