5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22” knuckle and hubs

TheAngryPanda

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Starting to work on my rebel and it’s my first truck. A friend of mine moved overseas and gave me his zone lift, still in the box. However, his kit was spec’d out for 22” wheels so the kit came with the larger knuckles. To get this to fit on my rebel, is it as simple as swapping my hubs for 22” hubs or do I need to get the smaller knuckles? The hubs are significantly cheaper than the knuckles. Any insight is appreciated.

Link to the life below.

Fbird

Reaction score
should just be the hubs....but I have not been there nor done that as i've only been in a RAM for 1 month now.

TheAngryPanda

Reaction score
should just be the hubs....but I have not been there nor done that as i've only been in a RAM for 1 month now.
That’s what I was thinking as well. The price of both hubs is the price of one knuckle 😅

Fbird

Reaction score
psst... may want to check the OFFSET of the hubs....22" wheels vs 18"....just to make sure they are the same so you can adjust accordingly......never really know ALL the stupid chit engineering does.... don't ask why I WOULD KNOW THESE THINGS!!! :eek:

Master Tool & Die & Mold maker for 25+ yrs......

Engineers use a DIFFERENT kind of math than reality....lol

TheAngryPanda

Reaction score
psst... may want to check the OFFSET of the hubs....22" wheels vs 18"....just to make sure they are the same so you can adjust accordingly......never really know ALL the stupid chit engineering does.... don't ask why I WOULD KNOW THESE THINGS!!! :eek:

Master Tool & Die & Mold maker for 25+ yrs......

Engineers use a DIFFERENT kind of math than reality....lol
Lol you make a great point! Appreciate the insight brother!

Users who are viewing this thread