5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21 Laramie Sport 1500 4x4

IKuenzi

Reaction score
Hey everyone new Ram owner here. First V8 truck I've owned. I'm from Houston, Texas but live in Greenville, SC at the moment. I am thrilled to death with the interior fit and finish on these 5th gen Rams and the power and capability is impressive to say the least. Already pulled a 20' enclosed back from Douglas, GA a few weeks ago. Painful experience coming through Atlanta since I don't have tow mirrors (looking into changing that). This forum has been an absolute wealth of knowledge. I am looking at doing the Mopar 2" lift, Fuel Rebel D680's 20x9, and BFG All terrain 35x12.5x20 (I work for Michelin so I get them practically free) Already did ceramic window tint 15% and a brow on the windshield. Looking at a ceramic coat on the whole thing as well. Planning on the AWE cat back exhaust and the TazerDT. I look forward to posting pics and picking everyone's brain as I believe we are all enjoying this journey.

IKuenzi

Reaction score
Got the lift done and the wheels and tires!!! She looks good.
a6ea3038973829b09535fe675800b86a.jpg

43ee0938dfc7e186dce4871890bbea14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
... Painful experience coming through Atlanta ...
That was true 20 years ago and surely is worse today, even for a car, much less travel trailer towing.

Your truck looks great, silver/black is a classy combination, front side window tint to match rears is really needed, wheels/tires are spot-on.

Of course Flame Red is a better choice of color [just kidding!] [not really]

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread