5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2026 Ram 1500 release?

ChrisID

Reaction score
I'm due to replace my '20 this coming spring. With the early release of the 2025 in the spring of 24, what can we expect for the 26?

With the nationwide supply of 25, more than likely the 26s will be rebadged 25s!
Currently, there is a 400 + day supply of 25s. on the lots

With the nationwide supply of 25, more than likely the 26s will be rebadged 25s!
Currently, there is a 400 + day supply of 25s. on the lots
I don't know about that math my man.
They're heavy... but not anywhere close to that... where are you seeing the 400 days supply data?

Correction - @ 179 days.
Stellantis is behind schedule with the Ramcharger and ev versions. Focus should be on improving reliability/quality for 26.

Sounds little more reasonable, but also includes HD Rams as well.
1500s are in the 60K range for inventory in E-Shop.
CarEdge has a jolly for bashing on Stellantis, to a point that it effects their ability to "report" without hyperbole as well.

For the OP - the ordering release date of 12/13/23 was shockingly early for the '25 model year.
Compare that with the ordering release date for HD Rams which has STILL yet to happen.
So when for 2026s? I'd bet SMALL changes, and an May-July opening. Just my bet, that's not real info from Ram specifically.
Though what could impact differently is how they release the REV/RamCharger that could make a difference on moving the date of what they call the rest of the trucks.

Sounds little more reasonable, but also includes HD Rams as well.
1500s are in the 60K range for inventory in E-Shop.
CarEdge has a jolly for bashing on Stellantis, to a point that it effects their ability to "report" without hyperbole as well.

For the OP - the ordering release date of 12/13/23 was shockingly early for the '25 model year.
Compare that with the ordering release date for HD Rams which has STILL yet to happen.
So when for 2026s? I'd bet SMALL changes, and an May-July opening. Just my bet, that's not real info from Ram specifically.
Though what could impact differently is how they release the REV/RamCharger that could make a difference on moving the date of what they call the rest of the trucks.
That's what I was thinking too. Instead of winter '23-24 for the 25's, they would go to the mid-way of may-june 25 for 26's. then finally get back to the traditional summer release for sept deliveries. But who knows anymore.

That's what I was thinking too. Instead of winter '23-24 for the 25's, they would go to the mid-way of may-june 25 for 26's. then finally get back to the traditional summer release for sept deliveries. But who knows anymore.
This year (25MY) they were hell bent on getting into the hurricane and out of Hemi, but nothing else was really ready on time (hence the L2 on laramie/rebel, and L1 limited, and tungsten not really starting until July).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back