5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Rebel i6 SO MPG

redmyst

Reaction score
Ok i have had my 2025 ram rebel for a few months, i have tried 87, 89, and now 93. the milage stays the same.. 15 to 16 MPG combined as I live in a rural town in Florida. If i try real hard and dont get on it, then I can get 17 to 19, but what's the point of owning something if you don't enjoy it.

It's in the shop now because after 4600 miles the alignment is out of whack, only took it off roading a few times, nothing big though. so that's kind of concerning but they will fix it.

Anyone else with a 2025 i6 get better or worse MPG?

I have about 1500 miles on my Laramie. I am averaging about 19.7-20mpg per tank full, hand calculated at fill up. This is about 1.5mpg better than I was getting with my hemi with similar driving, so can't complain. On the dash, it is showing me a 20.3 mpg average which is a little generous compared to hand calculations.

Ok i have had my 2025 ram rebel for a few months, i have tried 87, 89, and now 93. the milage stays the same.. 15 to 16 MPG combined as I live in a rural town in Florida. If i try real hard and dont get on it, then I can get 17 to 19, but what's the point of owning something if you don't enjoy it.

It's in the shop now because after 4600 miles the alignment is out of whack, only took it off roading a few times, nothing big though. so that's kind of concerning but they will fix it.

Anyone else with a 2025 i6 get better or worse MPG?
What is your rear end gearing?

I get 18-19mpg with the HO motor, 392 gears. Have about 3,500 miles on it.

Funny I just asked the same question earlier. I'm averaging 15 on the highway same as my 05 3500 Cummins. Lol

Just as a comparison, I have 2019 BH with 3.92 Hemi eTorque and average 17 MPG. Highest ever was 19. BTW, that's on the computer, not sure what it'd be hand calculated.

I know tires will impact somewhat and having the wranglers on it does give me less MPG.. I always thought to try normal truck street tires but the rebel would look funny. I enjoy the random off roading when my son and find some mudholes and random trails..

alignments are often wrong from the factory. My 24 got aligned at 3000 miles because it was off. They did the first one free within the first year (warranty).
Interesting to see about the same MPG as the Hemi. So far I m still getting better than reported here in the I6.

I know tires will impact somewhat and having the wranglers on it does give me less MPG.. I always thought to try normal truck street tires but the rebel would look funny. I enjoy the random off roading when my son and find some mudholes and random trails..
I agree on you with this. I believe the Rebel gets less MPG's because of the type of tire and weight. I have 3.92's and when going to Midland from DFW I can get on average 21mpg and that's going around 83. I wanted to upgrade tires, but I bought this truck only for that trip and back to see my daughter, so I'm going to keep them until it's time to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back