5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM Questions

scroggbi

Reaction score
I am hearing that the RAMBOX and MultiFunction tailgate is an option available on the 2025 BigHorn model. I am also hearing that LED headlight are standard equipment on all 2025 models. Can anyone confirm these? Also would anyone have standard equipment listing of the 2025 models?

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
The order sheets are available, I found them online (can't remember where). I don't recall the options for the Big Horn as I ordered a Laramie, but I do know for sure LED lights are standard on all trims

ThatAirRideThough

Reaction score
I am hearing that the RAMBOX and MultiFunction tailgate is an option available on the 2025 BigHorn model. I am also hearing that LED headlight are standard equipment on all 2025 models. Can anyone confirm these? Also would anyone have standard equipment listing of the 2025 models?
Here is the post from that thread with them in it: 4% Under Invoice on a 2025 Ram 1500 Order - (orders should open in December)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online