5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Rebel leveling kit

Jsemerdjian

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I recently bought a 2025 1500 Rebel

I have been searching all over and cannot find a leveling kit for the 2025

I spoken to a few people that installed the Rough Country and Motofab 2" pucks from the 2024 and they said they had no issues but everything I read online and I even called 4 wheel parts and no one has confirmed the 2024 model and 2025 on the same so I don't want to install a 24 model part on my 25 unless I know its safe.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I recently bought a 2025 1500 Rebel

I have been searching all over and cannot find a leveling kit for the 2025

I spoken to a few people that installed the Rough Country and Motofab 2" pucks from the 2024 and they said they had no issues but everything I read online and I even called 4 wheel parts and no one has confirmed the 2024 model and 2025 on the same so I don't want to install a 24 model part on my 25 unless I know its safe.

Congratulations on your new truck.

There is no suspension differences between a 2019-2024 to 2025, whatever fits the pre-facelift will fit the facelift models.

The only thing I can think of that could be a concern is the weight differences between the 5.7L vs 3.0LTT when it comes to spring rates, not like aftermarket companies even took into account the weight differences between a 3.6L Pentastar vs 5.7L Hemi to begin with, much less the Hurricane.

Since you are just installing pucks, it matters even less.

Users who are viewing this thread

• jl13