5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Rebel Crew Cab

Buster05

Reaction score
Hello Ram People
Does anyone know if the 2025 Ram 1500 Rebel is made or comes ready to install the 360 camera system or would I have to purchase camera harness and modules dealer is no real help they want to charge me $250 to conduct a vehicle diagnostic exam one would figure that all they have to do is request the technical information from Mopar, I have seen threads on this sight where someone installed a 360 camera system on a 2022, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

The 2025 is different from the previous models so we would need to wait until someone figures it out. I believe a member here is getting close to being able to make changes on the BCM though, so that's some good news.

Hello Ram People
Does anyone know if the 2025 Ram 1500 Rebel is made or comes ready to install the 360 camera system or would I have to purchase camera harness and modules dealer is no real help they want to charge me $250 to conduct a vehicle diagnostic exam one would figure that all they have to do is request the technical information from Mopar, I have seen threads on this sight where someone installed a 360 camera system on a 2022, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Search is your friend on here because this has been asked and answered a few times. The canbus is very different from previous years. Jimmy07 on here is making some progress on figuring out how to make changes, but there is an additional step needed on it that we aren't sure if it can be done by us or needs dealer stuff.

Hello Ram People
Thanks in advance
until they figure out how to get past the new can bus security not much can be done.

until they figure out how to get past the new can bus security not much can be done.
The factory keeps locking more and more things down with each new gen. I'm still waiting for a tuner to become available for my 24 and it's not looking good, seeing as the 23's haven't been cracked yet.

Search is your friend on here because this has been asked and answered a few times. The canbus is very different from previous years. Jimmy07 on here is making some progress on figuring out how to make changes, but there is an additional step needed on it that we aren't sure if it can be done by us or needs dealer stuff.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.
Back