5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.0L S/O - Miss Fires

Etoxop

Reaction score
Hello. I have read a few posts on here about people apparently have the same issues I am with misfires and check engine lights. My truck currently has been back to the dealership three times with no success in repair. I am just curious about other people's experiences and if anyone has any current updates on potential repairs. Thanks.

1728721735871.png

Hello. I have read a few posts on here about people apparently have the same issues I am with misfires and check engine lights. My truck currently has been back to the dealership three times with no success in repair. I am just curious about other people's experiences and if anyone has any current updates on potential repairs. Thanks.

View attachment 191105
Did they do a PCM update? there was a TSB for misfires on 9/21/24

I just got my truck back on Friday after having the same issue like you had and having them do the TSB. So far so good apart of the transmission still having some bad downshifts and some weird error I get about the brakes needing service.

I just got my truck back on Friday after having the same issue like you had and having them do the TSB. So far so good apart of the transmission still having some bad downshifts and some weird error I get about the brakes needing service.
thats funny, i got an email about a brake service warning from the app, but never saw it in the truck or the actual app, did u get it after the flash, i think that might have false triggered something

i forgot did i ever ask your build date, im 4/25 ive been seeing alot built that week

thats funny, i got an email about a brake service warning from the app, but never saw it in the truck or the actual app, did u get it after the flash, i think that might have false triggered something
Yeah I got the brake warning after the flash. Guess I'll have to take it back. I've gotten the message about 10 times in the last two days.

Getting to know my 2025 Limited - 800 miles so far. Working through some initial gripes. My truck hesitates, stutters and lunges when starting out. Much worse when it’s cold. Dealer said this is just normal turbo lag but, I disagree. My guess is that it needs a flash next time it in the shop.

Getting to know my 2025 Limited - 800 miles so far. Working through some initial gripes. My truck hesitates, stutters and lunges when starting out. Much worse when it’s cold. Dealer said this is just normal turbo lag but, I disagree. My guess is that it needs a flash next time it in the shop.
I don’t have a 2025 yet have had 2 turbod vehicles before. None ever did the “hesitate, stutter and lunge” to any degree. Lag, yes, a slight “stumble” then it takes off. That’s what I feel is normal.

I don’t have a 2025 yet have had 2 turbod vehicles before. None ever did the “hesitate, stutter and lunge” to any degree. Lag, yes, a slight “stumble” then it takes off. That’s what I feel is normal.
Same and I agree. Never. Sounds like a tuning issue. In this day and age it shouldn’t be difficult producing a product that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back