5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Limited Night vs Tungsten

neoprufrok

Reaction score
Hi all,

Lurker but first post. I'm trying to make a final decision on getting a 2025 for personal and business use. I have a car storage business that we are building up and will need to haul stuff and occasionally tow an open Featherlite trailer with a sports car, classic car or exotic. I also would be replacing my daily driver to go to my day job and to drive 5 hours south to visit my father, so long distance cruising is important. Finally, I am an audiophile (home McIntosh equipment with Paradigm speakers) so audio quality during the drive is somewhat important, and since I plan on leasing for 3 years, I'd rather not go to the work of redoing the system.

After spending abnormal amounts of time watching youtubes, reading and lurking here, I've narrowed my search down to two trucks:

Limited 6'4 Box, Night package and everything else basically (not a fan of the RamBoxes and getting a 6'4" for that reason mainly)
Tungsten with Tow Package

I do have questions...

1. Klipsch Audio vs H/K Audio
2. Much different payload? (I gather it's like 200lbs better at the most in the limited?)
3. For those who considered both and went with one or the other - what was your deciding factor?

Thanks in advance...

I have to say, I'm a part of a lot of forums as I have other cars for fun... this is one of the more helpful and respectful forums I've seen. So glad to have found this forum.

I went with the limited for my ordered 2025 Ram (damn you Stellanis for not shipping my truck yet) honestly because of the lack of a color choice in the interior. I'm not a big fan of that interior color scheme (I had something very similar in a Grand Cherokee) and I didn't care for it and for me it was a pain to prevent looking "dirty". That was probably the major driver for me...I would have probably gone tungsten is they offered other interior colors. I would love to try the Klipsch audio but the HK system i have currently in the 2019 Ram is adequate for me.

I went with the limited for my ordered 2025 Ram (damn you Stellanis for not shipping my truck yet) honestly because of the lack of a color choice in the interior. I'm not a big fan of that interior color scheme (I had something very similar in a Grand Cherokee) and I didn't care for it and for me it was a pain to prevent looking "dirty". That was probably the major driver for me...I would have probably gone tungsten is they offered other interior colors. I would love to try the Klipsch audio but the HK system i have currently in the 2019 Ram is adequate for me.
Thanks! How long ago did you order it?

Hi all,

Lurker but first post. I'm trying to make a final decision on getting a 2025 for personal and business use. I have a car storage business that we are building up and will need to haul stuff and occasionally tow an open Featherlite trailer with a sports car, classic car or exotic. I also would be replacing my daily driver to go to my day job and to drive 5 hours south to visit my father, so long distance cruising is important. Finally, I am an audiophile (home McIntosh equipment with Paradigm speakers) so audio quality during the drive is somewhat important, and since I plan on leasing for 3 years, I'd rather not go to the work of redoing the system.

After spending abnormal amounts of time watching youtubes, reading and lurking here, I've narrowed my search down to two trucks:

Limited 6'4 Box, Night package and everything else basically (not a fan of the RamBoxes and getting a 6'4" for that reason mainly)
Tungsten with Tow Package

I do have questions...

1. Klipsch Audio vs H/K Audio
2. Much different payload? (I gather it's like 200lbs better at the most in the limited?)
3. For those who considered both and went with one or the other - what was your deciding factor?

Thanks in advance...

I have to say, I'm a part of a lot of forums as I have other cars for fun... this is one of the more helpful and respectful forums I've seen. So glad to have found this forum.
You cannot get a 6’4” bed on the tungsten. And the tungsten only comes with ram boxes. Thats why I ordered a limited plus I did not like the light interior of the tungsten.

You cannot get a 6’4” bed on the tungsten. And the tungsten only comes with ram boxes. Thats why I ordered a limited plus I did not like the light interior of the tungsten.
Yeah, I'd order the 6'4" bed because limited forces you to do that to not get the ramboxes. Or else I'd get the 5'7" bed. Agree with the interior color just being one color. That's so odd. I would have at least allowed a black based interior. That said, I also like a lot of the other Tungsten features.

Thanks! How long ago did you order it?
I ordered it early August. Was surprised it was built fairly quickly (completed build on Sept 13)...but it's apparently just sitting in storage now for the 3 plus weeks. You would think they would be doing whatever they could for revenue lol.

I ordered it early August. Was surprised it was built fairly quickly (completed build on Sept 13)...but it's apparently just sitting in storage now for the 3 plus weeks. You would think they would be doing whatever they could for revenue lol

That's really odd. It's in the same country. I have another car coming from overseas and it's delayed too... but for some reason that makes more sense than in the same country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back