5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Limited Longhorn auto door locks

oneviper2025

Reaction score
I have a 2025 Limited Longhorn but it does not have the auto door lock when you get over 15 MPH. Does any else have this problem on know when Ram will send out a new Uconnect update? Mine Firmware is FCA-MY24.U31.42-PROD.

Thanks

I have a 2025 Limited Longhorn but it does not have the auto door lock when you get over 15 MPH. Does any else have this problem on know when Ram will send out a new Uconnect update? Mine Firmware is FCA-MY24.U31.42-PROD.

Thanks
You need to turn it on in the Uconnect settings.

Thanks
This is driving me nuts too given I live in a big metro with some shady areas. I don’t like worrying if my doors are locked. 2025 Limited here…and build sheet does say speed sensitive locks. Hope it is fixed soon….

I’ve also noticed the HK speakers don’t sound as warm or have as much bass as my 2023 did. I remember a Uconnect update helped those sound better so perhaps the same here. They are still loud as hell, just not as deep or warm.

Thanks
I will check my auto door locks toady and get back to you. Do you have the following two options in your UConnect system?

- Turn Signal Activated Side Mirror Camera
- Cargo Bed Camera

At the 2:05 mark in the video below he’s talks about and shows how to activate the turn signal activated side mirror camera. In the video he also demonstrates the cargo bed camera.

I don’t seem to have either if these options in my system. I have the same firmware (FCA=MY24.U31.42-PROD) as you.

I recently read on another forum that it does have auto locks and Ram is aware of a problem with it. They just don't yet have a fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back