5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 ram sport performance pages

Joeyarsenault92

Reaction score
Hey all!! New owner of a 2024 ram sport with the hemi, I was wondering if there is anyway of adding performance pages to the 12 inch touchscreen? I think it can be done but no idea what it involves, just like is it possible to add the LED third brake light with camera and add it to the system just like the performance pages? Has anyone done this on the 12 inch touchscreen? Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 9
Hey all!! New owner of a 2024 ram sport with the hemi, I was wondering if there is anyway of adding performance pages to the 12 inch touchscreen? I think it can be done but no idea what it involves, just like is it possible to add the LED third brake light with camera and add it to the system just like the performance pages? Has anyone done this on the 12 inch touchscreen? Thanks!!
Have you used search? Plenty of posts on it. You need at the very least AlfaOBD, a by-pass cable, OBD interface, and know how (which you can find with search). The pages sometimes don't stay though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back