5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Ram Rebel Won’t Start please Help

famu53

Reaction score
On Friday I washed my truck. Got home turned it off went inside. 20 minutes later I try to start it and it just kept trying to turn on for about 5-8 seconds (like it’s almost about to) and stops… Dealer says it may be the battery. Took battery to autozone and it’s at 53%… Autozone recharged for free and mentioned the alternator might be the culprit… Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

~TK

a 2024, take it back to dealer, it s covered and they test the whole system and correct. You have an Etorque? If so it s even more complicated .

a 2024, take it back to dealer, it s covered and they test the whole system and correct. You have an Etorque? If so it s even more complicated .
Got battery back from Autozone this morning fully charged. Put it back in and same issue. I’ve been in communication with a rep from the service department. Told me to call roadside ad have it towed in… They are saying that my warranty is “12 months or 10,000 miles.” I am sitting at 13,844 miles right now. Purchased in February.

what happened to the warranty, somehow I thought you had a 2024?

I do have a 2024. I miss read the message from the dealership. It said, “to service every 12 months or 10,000 miles” so it’s covered. I will have them come and get it!

this may sound stupid but that sounds like the behavior when you hold down the throttle pedal to activate "clear flood" mode. I would check to see if you have a floor mat that is pressing against the throttle pedal. its happened to people before, and its a free and quick thing to rule out.

this may sound stupid but that sounds like the behavior when you hold down the throttle pedal to activate "clear flood" mode. I would check to see if you have a floor mat that is pressing against the throttle pedal. its happened to people before, and its a free and quick thing to rule out.
I feel like an idiot! Smh that’s EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS! Thank you sir!

Attachments

• IMG_7084.jpeg
    IMG_7084.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.
Back