5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 RAM 1500 Laramie Rear Taillight Wiring

fireman4547

Reaction score
I'm trying to install a small LED bar into the reverse lights. Unfortunately, with the new LED tail light, it's not plug-in play. Does anyone have the wiring set up to which wire actually goes into the reverse light for the new LED tail lights?

I'm trying to install a small LED bar into the reverse lights. Unfortunately, with the new LED tail light, it's not plug-in play. Does anyone have the wiring set up to which wire actually goes into the reverse light for the new LED tail lights?
You can tie into the trailer connector. They actually make connectors specifically for this.

x2 on tying into the trailer wiring harness. I used this adapter for the trailer wiring harness plug so I did not have to cut/splice any of the factory wiring. I also used this 5 pin plug so I did not have to cut into the 7 to 5 pin adapter harness.

I'm trying to install a backup alarm on my 2024 ram 1500 laramie and I don't know which wire of the taillight harness is for the reverse light, can anyone help me?

I'm trying to install a backup alarm on my 2024 ram 1500 laramie and I don't know which wire of the taillight harness is for the reverse light, can anyone help me?
This is for my 2019, should be the same for 2024? I personally would go the adapter route mentioned in one of the above posts.
tail lamp circuit for 2019.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back