5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 1500 Instock Update from MARK DODGE

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Greetings! The rebate situation really developed this month on instock RAM 1500 2024 model year – as a reminder the ordering for 2024’s closed back in December almost two months ago. This makes the 2024s the last run of the 5.7L HEMI. RAM has been quite generous on the Laramie and above trim levels offering a 10% Rebate. On Bighorns, some regions got some really nice cash incentives while our lucky Southwest region debuts a 0% interest in lieu of the cash rebates.

I’ve listed out here below some links, cheat sheets, and guides to the rebates – of course we will need to verify/validate the specific VIN with your transaction to get everything finalized, but these are the basic estimates.

Personally I think that the general public (meaning those that are not on RAM forums daily lol) are not really aware yet that the 2025s are going to be Hurricanes, and that once they start showing up the 2024s are going to be a dwindling supply very quickly!

These rebates are all listed for RETAIL only – we can talk leasing too.

REBATE INFORMATION

• Standalone isapplicable with affiliate, military/1st responder, and our discount – but negate the other cash rebates shown.
  • CCAP/SFS means financing with CCAP but not at the promo standalone APR – need to run app to see % approved on your specific deal
  • Loyalty must own another CDJR vehicle in the household but does not have to trade-in
  • Affiliate -$500 discount for qualified buyers
  • Military/First Responder -$500 rebate for qualified buyers
  • TDM Coupons if you have one should be compatible with Cash rebates & dealer discount, but not the Standalone APR or Standalone 10%
1500 BIGHORN

https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?make=RAM&ModelAndTrim=1500:Big Horn/Lone Star&st=Price+asc

MSRP’s $50,925 - $63,625

Dealer Discount $3,139 - $5,680

RegionCash RebatesStandalone APR for qualified buyers
West$4500 + $1K CCAP/SFS + $1K Loyalty6.9% / 72 MO
Denver$4500 + $1500 CCAP/SFS + $1K Loyalty6.9% / 72 MO
Southwest$3500 + $1K Loyalty0% / 72 MO
Northeast, Midatlantic, Southeast, Great Lakes, California$3500 + $1K Loyalty6.9% / 72 MO
Midwest$5500 + $1500 CCAP/SFS + $1K Loyalty6.9% / 72 MO

1500 LARAMIE
(these come out to between 18%-20% off MSRP generally speaking)
https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?st=Price+desc&make=RAM&ModelAndTrim=1500:Laramie

MSRP’s $64,995 - $73,780

Dealer Discount $5,200 - $7,329

ALL10% Ram Retail Standalone Discount6.9% / 72 MO

1500 LIMITED
(20% off MSRP essentially)
https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?st=Price+desc&make=RAM&ModelAndTrim=1500:Limited

MSRP’s $79,170 - $87,750

Dealer Discount $7,917 - $8,775

If you find something your interested in, or need help searching don't hesitate to email us at [email protected], or give me a call 337-429-2021

Juniorss

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I did lease one last week through Anthony and the people at Mark Dodge. On a fully loaded Laramie, their lease deal blew away the local dealers by about $200 a month, and that was on cheaper trucks, so it made sense for me to lease it and have it shipped from mark dodge.

I even had one dealer tell me that they are selling for MSRP as its the last year of the Hemi. They were $300 more a month than Mark Dodge on a truck with a $5k less MSRP

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I did lease one last week through Anthony and the people at Mark Dodge. On a fully loaded Laramie, their lease deal blew away the local dealers by about $200 a month, and that was on cheaper trucks, so it made sense for me to lease it and have it shipped from mark dodge.

I even had one dealer tell me that they are selling for MSRP as its the last year of the Hemi. They were $300 more a month than Mark Dodge on a truck with a $5k less MSRP
Thanks! I usually post just retail rebates becuase they're a little easier to digest - but YES the lease rates on Laramie and Bighorn are very beneficial right now.

Juniorss

Reaction score
Thanks! I usually post just retail rebates becuase they're a little easier to digest - but YES the lease rates on Laramie and Bighorn are very beneficial right now.

Ill be back in 3.5 years when this lease is up. I really was shooting for a 25 but ill give them a few years with the Hurricane engine and see how it goes.

I will say for anyone looking to lease that Stellantis is running great deals on a 42 month lease. Extremely low money factor and decent residuals. Just be careful with the over mileage as they charge .50 a mile compared to .25 of CCAP.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Ill be back in 3.5 years when this lease is up. I really was shooting for a 25 but ill give them a few years with the Hurricane engine and see how it goes.

I will say for anyone looking to lease that Stellantis is running great deals on a 42 month lease. Extremely low money factor and decent residuals. Just be careful with the over mileage as they charge .50 a mile compared to .25 of CCAP.
Agreed - on my own lease I ended up going SFS 42mo and chose the 15K miles even though I KNOW I will be using far less than that. reason for that is I want to use their "cheap money" to pay for as much of the vehicle as possible, because my plan is to buy it out at the end. On top of that if something happened where I lost my other vehicle and went down to just one, I'm much happier to not have to worry about the mileage overcharge.

pillow popper

Reaction score
Greetings! The rebate situation really developed this month on instock RAM 1500 2024 model year – as a reminder the ordering for 2024’s closed back in December almost two months ago. This makes the 2024s the last run of the 5.7L HEMI. RAM has been quite generous on the Laramie and above trim levels offering a 10% Rebate. On Bighorns, some regions got some really nice cash incentives while our lucky Southwest region debuts a 0% interest in lieu of the cash rebates.

I’ve listed out here below some links, cheat sheets, and guides to the rebates – of course we will need to verify/validate the specific VIN with your transaction to get everything finalized, but these are the basic estimates.

Personally I think that the general public (meaning those that are not on RAM forums daily lol) are not really aware yet that the 2025s are going to be Hurricanes, and that once they start showing up the 2024s are going to be a dwindling supply very quickly!

These rebates are all listed for RETAIL only – we can talk leasing too.

REBATE INFORMATION

• Standalone isapplicable with affiliate, military/1st responder, and our discount – but negate the other cash rebates shown.
  • CCAP/SFS means financing with CCAP but not at the promo standalone APR – need to run app to see % approved on your specific deal
  • Loyalty must own another CDJR vehicle in the household but does not have to trade-in
  • Affiliate -$500 discount for qualified buyers
  • Military/First Responder -$500 rebate for qualified buyers
  • TDM Coupons if you have one should be compatible with Cash rebates & dealer discount, but not the Standalone APR or Standalone 10%
1500 BIGHORN

https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?make=RAM&ModelAndTrim=1500:Big Horn/Lone Star&st=Price+asc

MSRP’s $50,925 - $63,625

Dealer Discount $3,139 - $5,680

West$4500 + $1K CCAP/SFS + $1K Loyalty6.9% / 72 MO
Denver$4500 + $1500 CCAP/SFS + $1K Loyalty6.9% / 72 MO
Southwest$3500 + $1K Loyalty0% / 72 MO
Northeast, Midatlantic, Southeast, Great Lakes, California$3500 + $1K Loyalty6.9% / 72 MO
Midwest$5500 + $1500 CCAP/SFS + $1K Loyalty6.9% / 72 MO

1500 LARAMIE
(these come out to between 18%-20% off MSRP generally speaking)
https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?st=Price+desc&make=RAM&ModelAndTrim=1500:Laramie

MSRP’s $64,995 - $73,780

Dealer Discount $5,200 - $7,329

1500 LIMITED
(20% off MSRP essentially)
https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?st=Price+desc&make=RAM&ModelAndTrim=1500:Limited

MSRP’s $79,170 - $87,750

Dealer Discount $7,917 - $8,775

If you find something your interested in, or need help searching don't hesitate to email us at [email protected], or give me a call 337-429-2021
Do you have any 1500's in stock with the crew cab & 6'4 box? I can't seem to find any on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread