5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 wagoneer

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get 2023 production information? They are done with v8 switching to hurricane and no longer taking orders for 2022. They are taking 2023 orders but pricing isn't out! Does anyone know if any 2023s are in production yet? I'm also being told no more level 1. Anywhere I can look at all the trim levels and options?

DieselRebel

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get 2023 production information? They are done with v8 switching to hurricane and no longer taking orders for 2022. They are taking 2023 orders but pricing isn't out! Does anyone know if any 2023s are in production yet? I'm also being told no more level 1. Anywhere I can look at all the trim levels and options?
They updated the Jeep website for 2023 build and price recently. I asked a dealer last week and they said they weren't taking orders yet or at least for the Carbide trim I wanted. There are 4 trim levels. Series 1 is now just called Wagoneer. Then there is Series 2, Carbide (Blacked out package), and Series 3. All trims have the Hurricane 3.0 L engine except the base Wagoneer trim that still has the Hemi Etorque engine.

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
My dea
They updated the Jeep website for 2023 build and price recently. I asked a dealer last week and they said they weren't taking orders yet or at least for the Carbide trim I wanted. There are 4 trim levels. Series 1 is now just called Wagoneer. Then there is Series 2, Carbide (Blacked out package), and Series 3. All trims have the Hurricane 3.0 L engine except the base Wagoneer trim that still has the Hemi Etorque engine.
My dealer took my order for 2023 Carbide but I haven't gotten an eta yet

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
Nice, I talked to two dealers and they said they couldn't find the Carbide trim. Maybe they don't know where to look
Hopefully it wasn't taken down due to an issue. Mine hasn't been scheduled and it's been 3 weeks. But they are also switching over to 2023

Users who are viewing this thread