5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 rebel HUD speed warning help.

Prkid669

Reaction score
I have a 23 rebel with heads up display. I know someone with a 22 rebel with heads up and when the speed limit is exceeded the HUD will outline the speed limit is a red border indication the speed is over the limit. I can not find a setting for this and mine will not change red when exceeding the speed limit. Anyone know how to fix this? I checked the stereo setting and the gauge cluster settings. I can not find anything! TIA!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sounds like a glich.
My 2022 Limited's HUD functions as you say.
I'm not sure if there is an option for it, if there was it would explicit be in the nav menu, not the HUD menu.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Would definitely be under the Nav menu options. That would personally annoy the hell out of me. As most roads around me have ha the speed limit increases within the last 5 years, but that change hasn't made its way into navigation maps. Even Google maps, which will show new roads before they are even finished sometimes, is wrong.

gskowronek

Reaction score
Sounds like a glich.
My 2022 Limited's HUD functions as you say.
I'm not sure if there is an option for it, if there was it would explicit be in the nav menu, not the HUD menu.
Hmm, i have 2024 Limited and red outline never shows up in HUD, normal speed limit icon only

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, i have 2024 Limited and red outline never shows up in HUD, normal speed limit icon only
I am older than dinosaurs so no HUD here.
Could that be tied to the U-connect and having an active subscription?
My truck used to yell at me that I was exceeding the speed limit, stopped doing that when the free trial period ended.

CaliRebel

Reaction score
I thought the red outline was a TRX thing only. My '21 Rebel w/ HUD doesn't have the red either.

Users who are viewing this thread