5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram 1500 Towing Mirrors

Big Jim Swade

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2023 1500's have new telescoping tow mirrors like the 2023 2500's, or are they still the same old flip up design?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same old flip-up design for the 1500's.

Tac-40

Reaction score
The towing mirrors on my 23' Bighorn Eco-diesel don't look like anything I've had on my past Rams. The ones installed with my towing towing package option (T-Brakes, Trailer Steer, TrailPressure Sensors, etc.) are similar to the standard mirrors but have a 4 inch long wide angle mirror lens on the upper outside corner of each side. These are not adjustable, but move with the main outside mirror adjustment. While towing a tandem wheel 8x17 cargo trailer, I was surprised at the view I had. The wide angle lens provided a clear view of the back half of the trailer and a good bit behind it, while the main mirror provided great coverage along side and to the middle of the trailer and good coverage beyond that. I was pleasantly surprised how this combo performed, allowing me to see the trailer tracking when turning, lane changes, and overtaking traffic. Can't say for sure how these would perform with a larger trailer, YMMV.

Jray22

Reaction score
If you really need or want tow mirrors, just go through Boost Auto Parts. Theirs even come powered.

It was my solution to Laramie’s not coming standard with BSM..🤦🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread