5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ram 1500 rebel

Mopar21

Reaction score
Is there any constrictions on the bed utility group right now? Mine and I see some other window stickers doesn’t say bed step or even the divider since I got the ram boxes

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there any constrictions on the bed utility group right now? Mine and I see some other window stickers doesn’t say bed step or even the divider since I got the ram boxes
look the build sheet(all details), not the window stiker(mostly just highlights)

Mopar21

Reaction score
I did and I do think you’re right.. but I’ve noticed other 23 build sheets state everything and some don’t. Ram website still have everything under the bed utility group but if you go to Cosco auto build it doesn’t have the bed step and something else(I forgot) like the window sticker

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
if i remember wright, it goes with part availability, but if its on the build sheet, its there, if its not on it, dont wait for it lol

cliffsta

Reaction score
Ordered mine with the bed utility group and it got built with the deployable bed step. I did not order ramboxes, however. Confirmed via my build sheet.

Edit to add I have regular tailgate.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I did and I do think you’re right.. but I’ve noticed other 23 build sheets state everything and some don’t. Ram website still have everything under the bed utility group but if you go to Cosco auto build it doesn’t have the bed step and something else(I forgot) like the window sticker
the build sheet is the official sheet ram uses to verify what is on the truck
not on build sheet most likely not on truck

the build sheet I am talking about is the one printed after the truck leaves the assembly line
no other sheet is official

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not finding any 2023 trucks with mismatched (or missing) parts on the build sheets.
  • 631 trucks with the Bed Utility Group plus Multi-Function Tailgate, and they all have the Deployable Center Step
  • 5199 trucks with the Bed Utility Group and regular tailgate, and they all have the Deployable Side Step

Mopar21

Reaction score
I’m not saying any one is wrong at all. But if you go on cars.com and look at some 23 rebels there are some that is missing the bed step in the bed utility group

Mopar21

Reaction score
I'm not finding any 2023 trucks with mismatched (or missing) parts on the build sheets.
  • 631 trucks with the Bed Utility Group plus Multi-Function Tailgate, and they all have the Deployable Center Step
  • 5199 trucks with the Bed Utility Group and regular tailgate, and they all have the Deployable Side Step
Just curious where do you see that info

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m not saying any one is wrong at all. But if you go on cars.com and look at some 23 rebels there are some that is missing the bed step in the bed utility group
well probably cars.com is not that realiable vs the build sheet printed by fca...

also maybe, you can look, if the rebel that are missing the step(from cars.com) if they have the mft, if yes since the step goes in the center vs on the left corner, maybe they cal it something else or forget to put it

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can you provide the VIN of one of these trucks?

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just curious where do you see that info
try this and as mention go read the 2022 as well, i know its alot to read... but everything you need seem the be in those thread

Mopar21

Reaction score
I've downloaded every build sheet produced for 2023, and I'm searching through them for this information.
Thank you. Mine is one of them. Bed utility and not showing deployable bed step

Mopar21

Reaction score
Can you provide the VIN of one of these trucks?

Don’t have time to go look again right now but This is my window sticker

Attachments

• E69FD425-33E0-4268-BF2C-90533F7298CC.png
    E69FD425-33E0-4268-BF2C-90533F7298CC.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread