5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 1500 Uc5 8.4 non nav to 12 nav upgrade help

Tonycat82

Reaction score
So first I want to thank the community for so many threads to help me with this upgrade.

Everything works flawlessly, besides the trailer and towing gauge widgets randomly show zero.

My major issue now with the install is trying to get the navigation connected services to work through ram connect. They keep telling me they can’t add it to my account because rhey see my old radio from factory and it dose not support navigation.

Any help would be appreciated so I can get live weather and traffic.

roo504

Reaction score
So first I want to thank the community for so many threads to help me with this upgrade.

Everything works flawlessly, besides the trailer and towing gauge widgets randomly show zero.

My major issue now with the install is trying to get the navigation connected services to work through ram connect. They keep telling me they can’t add it to my account because rhey see my old radio from factory and it dose not support navigation.

Any help would be appreciated so I can get live weather and traffic.
Have you contacted SiriusXM? My understanding is letting them know you’ve upgraded and providing them with the truck VIN and information from the new module can get your info swapped over and subsequently work with Ram Connect. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread