5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 1500 News?

Jims380da

Reaction score
Hi guys. Any news on changes for the '23 model year? My lease is up and not sure what to do. My dealer wants me to order on next months allocation. I wish they had some newer color choices. I think the competition has been catching up to RAM with their newer releases making my decision harder. Any news or advise to share with me? Thanks

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
From what I’ve read it sounds like the 2023 will be a carry over and the refresh is coming in 2024 . That’s when the twin turbo inline 6 is scheduled to make its debut I think .

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys. Any news on changes for the '23 model year? My lease is up and not sure what to do. My dealer wants me to order on next months allocation. I wish they had some newer color choices. I think the competition has been catching up to RAM with their newer releases making my decision harder. Any news or advise to share with me? Thanks
another thread here

Last edited:

HemiDude

Reaction score
another thread here

That picture looks so much like my neighbor's GMC Canyon. I'm so glad I got the current bodystyle

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That picture looks so much like my neighbor's GMC Canyon. I'm so glad I got the current bodystyle
Yeah, that rendering is ugly af. Props to that youtube channel though- their clickbait game is strong.

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
Well if they f**k up the design as shown, with that roof/rear side windows, rear bumper like a chevy, stupid side indentations -- I sure am glad I bought a 2022!

Dave

Dewey

Reaction score
I’m holding out for the 1500. The One-Thousand-Five-Hundred just doesn’t do it for me.🥺

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sticking with the tried and true 2022 or before if that’s what it’s going to look like.

Bullitt2735

Reaction score
Orders have opened up seems like carryover but the ecodiesel is still not orderable yet 🤬

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Re: "As the Ram Heavy Duty models redesigned towing mirrors, a new hood design, the new digital clusters, and the introduction of a Rebel model, the Ram 1500 should go mostly unchanged for 2023."

SAY WHAT? Redesigned towing mirrors? Does anyone have any details on that?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Re: "As the Ram Heavy Duty models redesigned towing mirrors, a new hood design, the new digital clusters, and the introduction of a Rebel model, the Ram 1500 should go mostly unchanged for 2023."

SAY WHAT? Redesigned towing mirrors? Does anyone have any details on that?
i through i saw they are square

but the heavy duty form will have more info

Users who are viewing this thread