5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 1500 Limited - Hi and thanks!

H801

Reaction score
New 2023 1500 Limited owner here. Very grateful for the massive amounts of information this forum contains and wanted to share my experience with what I researched here.

Purchased the truck 10-30. MSRP was $71,975, purchase price not including tax, fees, trade, $56,675.
Base Limited w/ Body color bumpers, power fold tow mirrors, dual pane pano roof, and trailer brake controller. Very happy to find a build with what I wanted and no extras that I didn't care about.

While cruising the forum I ran into FitcamRX dash cam. The OEM look sold me and it replaced my vantrue suction cup style camera. Loaded up a 256gb card and all has been well.

I tossed on some Fuel Flux black out wheel @ 20x9 +1 which seemed to be a sure fit from what I read here. Then mounted a size bigger tire 275/60/20 Goodyear Ultraterrain. No rub, no issues, much better look.

My truck has the 9 speaker "Alpine" system and I wanted to see if the Infinity Ref 3032cfx was an improvement for the dash speakers.
I started by placing a new infinity in the driver side and compared the sound to the passenger side. Is there a difference? Sure, clarity improved but honestly not a huge upgrade at all. Due to the ohm difference the Infinity is slightly not as loud. I swapped all 3 speakers as well, but decided to leave the center channel OEM, wasn't worth the extra set of Infinitys.

More to come

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New 2023 1500 Limited owner here. Very grateful for the massive amounts of information this forum contains and wanted to share my experience with what I researched here.

Purchased the truck 10-30. MSRP was $71,975, purchase price not including tax, fees, trade, $56,675.
Base Limited w/ Body color bumpers, power fold tow mirrors, dual pane pano roof, and trailer brake controller. Very happy to find a build with what I wanted and no extras that I didn't care about.

While cruising the forum I ran into FitcamRX dash cam. The OEM look sold me and it replaced my vantrue suction cup style camera. Loaded up a 256gb card and all has been well.

I tossed on some Fuel Flux black out wheel @ 20x9 +1 which seemed to be a sure fit from what I read here. Then mounted a size bigger tire 275/60/20 Goodyear Ultraterrain. No rub, no issues, much better look.

My truck has the 9 speaker "Alpine" system and I wanted to see if the Infinity Ref 3032cfx was an improvement for the dash speakers.
I started by placing a new infinity in the driver side and compared the sound to the passenger side. Is there a difference? Sure, clarity improved but honestly not a huge upgrade at all. Due to the ohm difference the Infinity is slightly not as loud. I swapped all 3 speakers as well, but decided to leave the center channel OEM, wasn't worth the extra set of Infinitys.

More to come
Pics are needed or we don’t believe you. Just kidding. Sounds like a great deal and you did your research. Now show it off!!!

Users who are viewing this thread