5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 TRX

RajD1992

Reaction score
Hey y’all hope you’re doing well, I’ve posted here from time to time. Currently own a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 with approximately 32K miles. In the coming months I want to trade it in for a 2022 TRX, I have a build in mind and wouldn’t mind ordering one from the manufacturer.
Is there any tips or advice you guys have? I live in California and know I will be hit with a ton of taxes and fees for this badass truck but I do not mind it. I just wanted to see if I could find a list of dealers who sell for MSRP & just go to them, but is there any discounts that any of you guys got for your TRX trucks and if so what did you put down or trade in?
If it matters I have a high paying job with excellent credit (over 800) so I know I can get a low interest rate.
Would love any tips or advice.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You should check out the Ram TRX forums over at www.Ram-trx.com. They’ve compiled a list of dealers selling at MSRP. If I recall correctly, one of the only California dealers selling the TRXs at MSRP is Hunter out in Lancaster.

In all that I’ve read, there are no discounts on the TRX. I don’t see that changing. Expect to pay full MSRP.

RajD1992

Reaction score
You should check out the Ram TRX forums over at www.Ram-trx.com. They’ve compiled a list of dealers selling at MSRP. If I recall correctly, one of the only California dealers selling the TRXs at MSRP is Hunter out in Lancaster.

In all that I’ve read, there are no discounts on the TRX. I don’t see that changing. Expect to pay full MSRP.
Haha perfect Hunter is right down the street from me and I have a great relationship with the service department and sales guy.

MSRP it is then I’ll look to get the most out of my 2019 if I sell or trade it.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome! Here’s the MSRP thread from the TRX forums. They say to contact Chris Boosalis at Hunter and they provide his contact information.

RajD1992

Reaction score
Awesome! Here’s the MSRP thread from the TRX forums. They say to contact Chris Boosalis at Hunter and they provide his contact information.

Thank you so much! I will contact him, when do you guys think they’ll start taking orders for the 2022 model year? I don’t mind waiting a few months before I order.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Typically new model year production starts in the August timeframe, with orders starting in July. Not sure how this year will line up with all of the current production shortages and setbacks.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does that mean dealers aren't honoring supplier discounts?
I’m not sure. In everything I’ve read about TRX pricing, the majority of dealers are charging outrageous ADMs, so you’re lucky if you can find one charging only MSRP.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score

Thank you good sir. I’ve been looking for this exact piece of information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread