5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rebel long bed

Dirt Merchant

Reaction score
Wanted to pull the trigger on a Sweet Rebel Quad Cab, eco diesel 6'4" bed with multi functional gate!!!!
I'm hearing 2022 Rebel pkg no longer will be offering Quad cab or long bed in Rebel option,
Only possible offroad pkg in long bed is the Backcountry and not sure if that is available in a quad cab??
Long Bed is critical for a project m build, also concerned on payload need min 1500 -16001bs
How much of a downgrade is this in performance to a Rebel. Or do i need to look at a ford f150 xlt w pro power option on a hybrid w 6'5" bed
Appreciate any feedback or ideal build on a long bed with off road capabilities, ideally with strong mpg the eco diesel if possible.
Stay Healthy & play in the dirt
thx

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
That’s doable in a big horn with off-road or back country package if you are in the US only. Can’t get the ED below a rebel trim in Canada.

My rebel ED crew (window sticker linked) with the following options has a 1444lb payload. Adding leather, sunroof,mft, ram boxes or BUG will lower payload the payload on the truck.
-EcoDiesel
-base vinyl seats
-comfort and convenience package
-level 2 package
-33gallon tank
-manual fold trailer mirrors
https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6SRFLM0MN746139

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I think I heard the rebels won’t be quad cab anymore too. You’re not completely out of luck, you could get a Bighorn or Laramie and swap the rebels front bumper and grille and do a few other cosmetic mods to get it close? Personally I love the 6’4 bed. My truck is a crew cab with the 6’4 bed. It would be cool to see a crew cab 6’4 with a rebel front end swap! Do it! Lol

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you want high payload avoid the MFT, ram boxes and sunroof. Every option you add to these trucks takes away from the payload.

My payload is 1324 and other than technology options and the 33 gallon tank I didn’t add much weight to the truck.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
With all due respect that’s way different than a cclb rebel lol
I don't understand why you'd say that...I'm interested to hear what your thoughts are on the "way different" part.

The Power Wagon is an offroad-centric crew cab long-box truck. It's got a slightly larger engine, along with a larger payload capacity. But other than that, they're pretty similar.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I don't understand why you'd say that...I'm interested to hear what your thoughts are on the "way different" part.

The Power Wagon is an offroad-centric crew cab long-box truck. It's got a slightly larger engine, along with a larger payload capacity. But other than that, they're pretty similar.
I mean just by appearance only, every single body panel is different, it’s 4 inches shorter than a cclb 1500, the headlights and grill are different, the interior is different, it’s solid axle up front, it’s wayyy taller than a stock rebel, etc. Haha I stand by what I said in that they’re way different.

Users who are viewing this thread