5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rebel GT ordered!

22GTRebel

Reaction score
My 2021 Rebel was totaled on 3/31 and was able to place an order for a Granite Night Edition, Level 2 with pano GT on 4/15. Hasn’t even been 2 weeks and the wait is painful. I am a little unclear on how to follow the build process (I did go into D status with a VIN 3 days after I placed the order and just submitted the VIN to the Ram Tracker on here). How detailed is the tracker?

mike146

Reaction score
Tracker is awesome...will alert you when build sheet and window sticker are produced.

When you go D1, which you will know from your dealer or sometimes RAM chat is on point and knows as well.

If you get updated poc from dealer, it will have estimated ship date...that is actually an estimated build date. That is when to start looking for build sheet.

22GTRebel

Reaction score
Tracker is awesome...will alert you when build sheet and window sticker are produced.

When you go D1, which you will know from your dealer or sometimes RAM chat is on point and knows as well.

If you get updated poc from dealer, it will have estimated ship date...that is actually an estimated build date. That is when to start looking for build sheet.
Thanks man I’ll be on the lookout for that. Unfortunately patience has never been my strong point

22GTRebel

Reaction score

So got an update that I moved to D1 (from my salesman) but he said there was no build date posted? Can you go to D1 with no build date?

mike146

Reaction score
So got an update that I moved to D1 (from my salesman) but he said there was no build date posted? Can you go to D1 with no build date?
Ask for a copy of the POC. That will have the info you need. Will state that you are in fact D1. Will also have an estimate ship date which is actually the build date.

22GTRebel

Reaction score
Ask for a copy of the POC. That will have the info you need. Will state that you are in fact D1. Will also have an estimate ship date which is actually the build date.
Got my updated POC with a build date of 5/16. A pleasant surprise. Although I know body vendor and shipping can take another 4-6 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread