5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ramboxes

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there any reason for the Ramboxes to be different on 2022 models compared to 2019-2021? I'm thinking about going ahead and ordering the dividers for my 2022 from DT but I don't want to grab something that isn't going to fit.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
Is there any reason for the Ramboxes to be different on 2022 models compared to 2019-2021? I'm thinking about going ahead and ordering the dividers for my 2022 from DT but I don't want to grab something that isn't going to fit.

I’ve been told everything is the same in terms of fitment across the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My dealer told me that the 2022 Ram Boxes would have one additional feature. You can open them while driving, and there's a sprayer (pointed backward) on each side. The left one is "oil slick", and the right one is "smoke screen".

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer told me that the 2022 Ram Boxes would have one additional feature. You can open them while driving, and there's a sprayer (pointed backward) on each side. The left one is "oil slick", and the right one is "smoke screen".
I hear that a missile launcher was slated for late availability, might cancel my order to wait for that. I'm thinking a missile rising up out of the rambox will get tailgaters to stop

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My '21 with Ramboxes only came with Anti-Aircraft Flares. So you guys are telling me the '22 has more?! Need to call my dealer; I may even have to contact my lawyer. Totally unacceptable.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My '21 with Ramboxes only came with Anti-Aircraft Flares. So you guys are telling me the '22 has more?! Need to call my dealer; I may even have to contact my lawyer. Totally unacceptable.
Don’t sweat it. The missile launcher will be on eBay pretty soon, and someone on here will find a way to hard-wire it in (tap off the Ram Box lights) and enable it with AlfaOBD.

Users who are viewing this thread