5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Rebel rear underseat shotgun storage

Thatjusthappened82

Reaction score
I have the fold out understorage in my rebel and an 18.5” shotgun fits under the seat, but I’d prefer not to just toss it under there. Anyone have any more refined solutions? I can’t seem to find anything helpful in all my searches

MileHi Guy

Reaction score
Du-ha underseat storage may be what you are looking for. I can lay a shotgun down in mine and it has a cutout for it.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the fold out understorage in my rebel and an 18.5” shotgun fits under the seat, but I’d prefer not to just toss it under there. Anyone have any more refined solutions? I can’t seem to find anything helpful in all my searches
Du-Ha is a good option.

If you're looking for something that locks, I'd go with the Tuffy Products storage box. I have the console one and have heard good things about their under seat box. It's a pretty penny, but worth it for peace of mind.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Du-ha has a box with lockable storage. More space then the other underseat storage available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MileHi Guy

Reaction score
I would have been just fine with the OEM under-seat storage...my truck came with that feature. However, I bird hunt a lot and I wanted to have a storage solution where I could put my shotgun under the seat when travelling. So, I got the Du-ha storage. I did look at the locking option when I got mine but that isn't something I wanted. The unit I have has two slots for long guns. I liked it so much that I got one for my 18 year old too. He lives on a ranch and he frequently has a long gun in his truck.

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
You could just move here to communist NJ where everything's illegal. Problem solved 🤣

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You could just move here to communist NJ where everything's illegal. Problem solved 🤣
You can smoke weed.

But don't smoke a cigar 200' away from another person with the wind blowing at a gentle to moderate breeze away from the people on the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread