5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Navigation error

marvinrtpelletier

Reaction score
My 2022 Ram's Tom Tom navigation cannot correctly detect the change in Time Zone, Ram Connect could not tell me why and has an open file on this issue for 4 months now.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Tom Tom software might be better than dealing with the 2 yr outdated Maps from HERE on a new truck.
I have run across many roads with 30-35 mph limits that the HERE maps have defaulted to 55 mph Roads.

Malodave

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
The Tom Tom software might be better than dealing with the 2 yr outdated Maps from HERE on a new truck.
I have run across many roads with 30-35 mph limits that the HERE maps have defaulted to 55 mph Roads.

Malodave
The Tom Tom maps do tatt too.
I think any map provider will.

I actually had a route that was above the speed limit, I updated my UC5 maps, and now it's below the limit.

The limit has never changed as far as I know, and I have been in this town my whole life.

Even the updated maps for UC5 give me out of date information, but it is not THAT bad compared to like my Chevy for example.
That one attempted to take me on roads, that are now parks in major cities for example.

Users who are viewing this thread