5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram Built to Serve vibration issue at certain RPM’s

Fireman2022

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else has experienced vibration in the foot pedal at 1100 and 2000 RPM’s. I have the Hemi etourque in my Rig and it’s driving me nuts. full disclaimer, hit a bad patch of ice this winter and slammed into a curve, broke the cv axle, rotor , pads, ball joint. Dealer replaced all with new parts. Alignment was redone perfect, new wheel so know its not that. Got it back and a week later started feeling the vibration. Truck body and wheels don’t vibrate, only the pedal at certain RPM’s. Took to 4 different auto shops, all said everything looks great underneath. I started reading other forums dating all the way back to 2014 where some reported feeling this. This is my second Ram, never recall noticing on my other. Don’t know if I’m just extra paranoid from the wreck, dealership did a crappy job fixing the front side or this is just normal for the hemi. I really don’t want to trade in my truck I love it.
IMG_2988.jpeg

24 BTS, zero vibrations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back