5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 Side Mirror Indicator HELP!!

jpearceTX

Reaction score
I just noticed that the turn signal indicator lights on my side mirrors are not working on my 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie.

I am not sure when they stopped working. I recently fished 2 wiring harnesses through the side mirrors for auto dim and blind side monitoring and I am hoping I didn't screw something up. I also have the Tazer DT and AlfaOBD/Jscan. I had better results using Jscan to get my blind side monitoring to work with the side mirrors.

Is there a setting in Jscan for the side mirror indicator lights? Maybe I accidentally disabled them or something. I would think that if I messed up the wiring somehow when fishing the other wiring harnesses through that just 1 indicator light wouldn't work and not both of them. Seeing that both aren't working makes me think that I may have disabled them somehow.

Anyone have any advice on where I should start to look to see about getting the indicator lights working again?

Users who are viewing this thread