5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 adaptive cruise control

Roakus

Reaction score
Please I have a 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 with Level 2 Safety Group but no adaptive cruise control. Can I install the new adaptive cruise control?

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you use the search feature you'll find this..

admmck

Reaction score
Please I have a 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 with Level 2 Safety Group but no adaptive cruise control. Can I install the new adaptive cruise control?
I have the same question. I have a 2022 Laramie, 8.4 in Uconnect version 5. I only want ACC, don't care for lane assist (can I have ACC without lane assist?). I already have auto-dimming. I think I already have the correct hardware on the windshield. The forum link posted by 31Ramit talks about older RAMs, not the 2022 specifically.

Trying to get more information on 2022 model years specifically.

St-na

Reaction score
I have the same question. I have a 2022 Laramie, 8.4 in Uconnect version 5. I only want ACC, don't care for lane assist (can I have ACC without lane assist?). I already have auto-dimming. I think I already have the correct hardware on the windshield. The forum link posted by 31Ramit talks about older RAMs, not the 2022 specifically.

Trying to get more information on 2022 model years specifically.
This was a correct link, information there updated regularly, we have few members, who has installed ACC on '22. Basically all the same, few small differences only.

lawmann8

Reaction score
If you use the search feature you'll find this..

Great information and excellent instructions. Thanks 31RamIt.

Users who are viewing this thread