5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 ram 1500 5.7 W/Etorque 4-3 downshift bump

Hemipowaa

Reaction score
I got a 2022 ram 1500 limited 5.7 hemi W/ etorque and ive had it for almost a year now. It has a slight bump from 4-3 downshift as I slow down. I noticed that if i press the brake pedal in further it doesnt do it but if i slightly press on it coming to a stop it almost feels like its not in sync and you feel a bump not always. I had a 2020 with just a standard 5.7 hemi and had no issues with that one. I’ve brought it to the dealer twice and they felt it the first time and did a reset. The second time they didnt feel or hear anything. Does anyone have this issue with the 5.7 W/etorque or did I get a faulty? Maybe im used to it shifting like butter.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
I have the same issue with my 22 ram 1500 etorque with 14500 miles on it. How can I fix this issue?
Here is a link to a recent thread about this. The short answer is it's pretty normal.

Users who are viewing this thread