5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Pricing?

Boston

Reaction score
Anyone seen pricing at a dealership yet? The website hasn't been updated.

One must have is adaptive cruise.....Ram's 21 price for that option is crazy in comparison to Ford ($750) or Toyota (Included)...

mtnrider

Reaction score

One must have is adaptive cruise.....Ram's 21 price for that option is crazy in comparison to Ford ($750) or Toyota (Included)...

Keep in mind, that is one of those options affected by the chip shortage and they have limited it's availability to only the top trim models so it may push you into a higher trim then you are looking for if it is a must have.

Boston

Reaction score
guide may be incomplete. Looks like Limited and up . Too many $$$$$$

wayne47

Reaction score
I'm about to place my order and I noticed that A69 dropped from $2,995 (list) to $2,295 in the last week. Did Stellantis remove something from the package?

truckless

Reaction score
I'm about to place my order and I noticed that A69 dropped from $2,995 (list) to $2,295 in the last week. Did Stellantis remove something from the package?

I just placed my order last week and they merged the technology group into the Level 1 group... But the price went nowhere but up.

At least in Canada ;)

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score

The Ram in my signature is ~$52k MSRP, and ~$49k Invoice. That is from the order sheet I got from the dealer.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

1632701245743.gif

biznelison

Reaction score
I placed an order back in June for a 2022 1500. I was recently told by the dealer that the truck should arrive to them in a few weeks time (we'll see...). I still have not heard anything about pricing.

Anyone have any guess as to what kind of incentives (if any) will be available for a 2022 Crew Cab 1500? I realize nobody knows the incentives until they are released, but am curious to hear people's opinions.

Boston

Reaction score
I placed an order back in June for a 2022 1500. I was recently told by the dealer that the truck should arrive to them in a few weeks time (we'll see...). I still have not heard anything about pricing.

Anyone have any guess as to what kind of incentives (if any) will be available for a 2022 Crew Cab 1500? I realize nobody knows the incentives until they are released, but am curious to hear people's opinions.

Incentive?

Rotflmao. Nothing until 21’s are all gone.

Users who are viewing this thread