5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Laramie with GT package - performance pages

asebasti

Reaction score
Hopefully I'm posting in the correct forum for this!

I purchased a new RAM 1500 Laramie with the Sport and GT packages. Surprise surprise, after about a month my UConnect5 8.4 inch radio started flaking out. Dealer has been great replacing it. Was replaced 3 times with "refurb" units as each one exhibited similar issues - not identical but similar. I finally opened a customer case with UConnect as I wanted them to replace it with a new OEM radio not a warranty refurb. They did. Has been more solid.

Here is my issue:

I did not immediately notice when they replaced the factory radio the first time that I did not have the Performance Pages that comes with the GT package. So with the new OEM radio replacement (the last one) I told them that the GT Performance Pages were not there. Now there aren't many GT's out there yet so many dealers/tech's have not seen them yet. After many back and forth's between the dealer and UConnect - UConnect is now saying that my vehicle does not have the "code" for those pages. Perhaps the selling dealer (not my servicing dealer) added them after the fact.

Does ANYONE out there have a 2022 GT with a UConnect5 8.4" screen and the Performance Pages? I need to get grounded in reality before I escalate this issue up. Not even sure who I would escalate it to.

Appreciate any insights.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that you could get a GT with a small screen. When I bought mine they were only available with the 12". Do you have a copy of your build sheet?

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that you could get a GT with a small screen. When I bought mine they were only available with the 12". Do you have a copy of your build sheet?

You can, I drove one.
And it had Off-road Pages.
I didn’t play with it, but it had the button.

asebasti

Reaction score
Thank you! I was wondering if I was crazy. I'm just very frustrated with UConnect. I don't blame the dealer, they are trying through proper channels and like I stated earlier, there are not many and mine is the first they have seen. I even went as far as to open a case with RAM Customer Care Support. I got this long email about how happy they are to help, etc. but said "I would recommend confirming this with a technician at your Authorized dealership". I did and wanted them to confirm. So much mediocrity.

Suggestions on how I should inform UConnect/my dealer that this is indeed legit?

asebasti

Reaction score
Got it. Went online and downloaded it. It does state the GT package and it lists 2 preferred packages (2TH & 27H). Also states 8.4" radio. But does not spell out Performance Pages. Should it? Sorry for asking so many questions but I'm just happy to be talking to someone who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread