5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Big Horn no LED package?

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my Backcountry on 01/25 and the option was there. Sounds like it was a recent re-addition. I'm in D1, which is supposed to mean all the parts have been "picked" so I should be getting them.

NHRoadking

Reaction score
I'm hoping Ram updates their LED lights for 2023 models. The current ones look dated.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was just told there is no LED upgrade package for the Ram 1500 Big Horn today when trying to custom order one. This doesn’t seem right, so I was looking to see if anyone had already gotten a 22 Big Horn with LEDs and if maybe it’s a chip thing? I’m a novice in the truck world.

thanks
Mine has the LED lighting group. Shortly after I ordered mine, they removed that option from the order sheets. Luckily my order was in before they redacted the option.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
What is the price on the LED option if/when it is available?

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
If they dont you are always able to try and add them if they come back. Did for the pano on my build
My dealer was calling their area rep yesterday to see if PLG and BSM can be added to my order since it is in D1 stage.

Grimgreg

Reaction score
So far (5 days) I don't mind the halogens. The Back Country has the blacked out insides, and the light output has been fine. We'll see once I get it out in the country though. I did get LEDs inside as part of the panoramic sunroof though.

NRitland2

Reaction score
So far (5 days) I don't mind the halogens. The Back Country has the blacked out insides, and the light output has been fine. We'll see once I get it out in the country though. I did get LEDs inside as part of the panoramic sunroof though.
I agree. The halogens work fine for my set up. Plus, I wanted to spend the money elsewhere

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The halogens work fine… as long as you don’t pull up next to an LED equipped one. The comparison is pretty drastic.
(Spoken from having owned a 2017 with halogens, drove me crazy any time I’d pull up next to an LED one) 😉

Users who are viewing this thread