5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 3500 8.4 to 12.1 Upgrade

Canadian3500bighorn

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I’ve read through all of the upgrade threads and have ended up confused on which part numbers I need for my specific scenario. I have 2022 Ram 3500 BigHorn 8.4 non nav. Looking to upgrade to 12.1. Would be super appreciative if someone can throw me necessary part numbers for this model. One more question I have manual heat/cool controls. Does this upgrade also change me to auto or are further parts needed. Sorry I know this has all probably been asked before, appreciate it!!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I’ve read through all of the upgrade threads and have ended up confused on which part numbers I need for my specific scenario. I have 2022 Ram 3500 BigHorn 8.4 non nav. Looking to upgrade to 12.1. Would be super appreciative if someone can throw me necessary part numbers for this model. One more question I have manual heat/cool controls. Does this upgrade also change me to auto or are further parts needed. Sorry I know this has all probably been asked before, appreciate it!!
You'd probably be better off asking on the HDRams forum. This site is geared towards the 5th Gens which are 1500s. The HD trucks aren't a true 5th gen and still use 4th gen Cabs, so interior is different. Not sure if the radios are the same or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online