5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rebel Newbie

nuvecusa

Reaction score
The next six months were probably the best time of my life up to that point. A sweltering Korean summer transitioned into a mild fall and our classes continued. My relationship and feelings for Sumin only deepened, and hers for me. Jihyun became our partner in crime and almost every weekend was spent exploring each other and finding new ways to please one another. Sumin and Jihyun jumped into bisexuality with both feet and it was not uncommon for them to visit each other during the week for a little alone time between just the two of them. While I couldn’t be there, I got lots of pictures and videos so I didn’t complain about being left out. The only real downside was the inability of Sumin and I to spend quality time together outside of the bedroom. I couldn’t take Sumin away for the weekend and we couldn’t spend the night together. At least not regularly.
There was one weekend in October when Sumin’s mother went to Seoul, the capital city, for some sort of hair salon seminar and Sumin was to be alone for the weekend. We took full advantage. I canceled all my other Saturday classes and Sumin and I spent the entire weekend out of town. I booked us a nice hotel in Busan, Korea’s second largest city, and we walked around carefree, not worrying that anyone would see or recognize us. We went to the beach, even though it was too cold to swim, went to the aquarium, ate at nice restaurants, visited Busan’s giant open air markets, the whole nine. And waking up next to her in the morning, both of us glowing from fantastic sex the night before, was glorious. It was risky because there was always the chance that Sumin’s mom would send someone to the house to check on her, but Sumin assured me that her mom had never done that in the past so we should be fine. And all it took on her part was some text messages to her mom. She was home, everything was fine, yes she would call if there was a problem, etc.
Jihyun was jealous but only a little. Her and I didn’t have the same feelings between us that Sumin and I did. It was purely physical for Jihyun and I, and there was no hint of a deeper romantic relationship. She was happy for all the sex we had together and Sumin and I were happy she was there as well, but Jihyun understood that Sumin and I’s feelings for eachother were on another level. Still, I think she was mostly wanting a relationship of her own. She even asked me if I could set her up with one of my friends, half jokingly.
But outside of that one amazing weekend, Sumin and I had to content ourselves with our weekend “class” and the occasional Sunday date. And I hadn’t been totally shirking my duties as a teacher. Sumin’s English had improved considerably since we started sleeping together. We were talking a lot more, almost all in English, which at her level was more beneficial than studying from a textbook. Meanwhile, Jihyun, while she had farther to get to Sumin’s level, had also improved noticeably. Her mother was quite impressed and, in our occasional text messages, she remarked that she’d never seen her daughter so eager to study anything before, let alone English. I literally laughed out loud and sent a screen capture to the girls, who also had a good laugh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread