5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Laramie Night Edition

hoosierfan15

Reaction score
Mods- New here. I wanted to reach out to this community to get some feedback.....as I have been looking at getting back into a Ram for sometime now and found this Ram below.

Found a 2021 Ram Laramie Night Edition 41k miles $46728 is the sticker....I will be most likely trading in my 2015 Wrangler- Unlimited sport with upgraded wheels, tires, appearance add ons......it has 143k miles on it.....just don't have a place to store it and yeah....don't feel like dropping a ton for down payment.

In your opnions would this be a good buy....open to any feedback...ready to get a truck...preferably a Ram.

Car listing is-
1-OWNER, CLEAN CARFAX, TECHNOLOGY GROUP, ADVANCED SAFETY GROUP, NIGHT EDITION, LARAMIE LEVEL 2 EQUIPMENT GROUP, 5.7L V8 HEMI ENGINE, 5.5FT BED, BLACK LEATHER SEATING, NAVIGATION, LANE DEPARTURE WARNING, BLIND SPOT INFO, REMOTE START, REAR CAMERA, FORWARD/REVERSE SENSORS, MEMORY DRIVER SEAT, HEATED /VENTILATED FRONT SEATS, HEATED STEERING WHEEL, POWER DEPLOYABLE RUNNING BOARDS, PUSH BUTTON START, SYNC / BLUETOOTH, SIRIUSXM, CLASS IV TRAILER HITCH, TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER, 4X4, 22" x 9" FORGED ALUMINUM WHEELS.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just sold the same truck for $52k, with a few upgrades and a second set of wheels/tires. Mine had 8,000 miles. That seems like a fair price, but I don't consider trucks with that many miles. Just a personal preference.

hoosierfan15

Reaction score
I just sold the same truck for $52k, with a few upgrades and a second set of wheels/tires. Mine had 8,000 miles. That seems like a fair price, but I don't consider trucks with that many miles. Just a personal preference.
Yeah I wanted to stay a little bit lower on mileage....just has everything I want....night edition, white, cover, bed liner, does have some nicer Nitto tires that I haven't seen on laramies before unless I am wrong.....just very conflicted haha

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems fair. Since I can’t find what I want new I’ve been looking used.

Found a 22 with most the same specs you list, except no advance safety package and only 12k miles. I’m looking at it for $47k and I think that’s a terrific deal. This is in Colorado, idk how much regional markets vary.

So I’m around the same price as you but for a year newer and 30k fewer miles. I’d ask them to come down some more.

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
Is it a true 1-owner Carfax, or a 1-owner Carfax that shows a history of being a rental vehicle? I can't tell you how many I saw advertised as 1-owner Carfax only to read the report and it was titled as a rental vehicle. It would be a hard pass from me if so. Mileage is a little high to be a former rental vehicle, but worth the look regardless.

NightRam2020

Reaction score
For reference, I just bought mine this past July as a CPO from a Ram dealer. 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie CC 4x4 5.7 eTorque w/ 38k miles. Laramie level 2 with Rambox, air suspension and HK system. $48,500 I got them down to before trade or down payment. I live in NH.

prices have started falling lately for used cars/trucks so numbers price Will vary along with your location.

Users who are viewing this thread