5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 3500 diesel- Loud Humm at 70mph

Kmo

Reaction score
I have a rand new 2021 Ram 3500 DRW crewcab, longbox, Laramie diesel, about 2500 miles, and just started to get a loud humming sound after I hit about 70mph. Just noticed this weekend. Went on a trip, not towing, and thought it was one of those small cars with the loud exhaust next to me. It was not, it was my truck, and as soon as I slowed to 65mph the hum goes away. It's amazingly loud and annoying. Seriously bummed as I just spent a small fortune on this truck. Anybody experience the same thing? And hopefully you have a fix?

I have a rand new 2021 Ram 3500 DRW crewcab, longbox, Laramie diesel, about 2500 miles, and just started to get a loud humming sound after I hit about 70mph. Just noticed this weekend. Went on a trip, not towing, and thought it was one of those small cars with the loud exhaust next to me. It was not, it was my truck, and as soon as I slowed to 65mph the hum goes away. It's amazingly loud and annoying. Seriously bummed as I just spent a small fortune on this truck. Anybody experience the same thing? And hopefully you have a fix?
You’re in the half ton forum.

You may have better luck here:

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back