5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 Sport Trailer Hitch Receiver Question

tom991199

Reaction score
Hello, new to this forum so thanks in advance for any help.

I recently bought a 2021 ram 1500 sport 5.7 v8. It came wired for a trailer but no hitch was installed. Im looking now to install a class 4 and when I enter my info on MOPAR parts sites and check the "make sure this part fits" it says it will not fit and the "sport" package is not listed under compatible 2021 ram trims. the parts number is

82213205​

point me in the right direction?
thank you

Wireform

Reaction score
Hello, new to this forum so thanks in advance for any help.

I recently bought a 2021 ram 1500 sport 5.7 v8. It came wired for a trailer but no hitch was installed. Im looking now to install a class 4 and when I enter my info on MOPAR parts sites and check the "make sure this part fits" it says it will not fit and the "sport" package is not listed under compatible 2021 ram trims. the parts number is

82213205​

point me in the right direction?
thank you
Tom,
Hi, I'm the same dilemma with my 2024 Laramie. Can you tell me what you have done ....the class 3 it comes with won't work and the class 4 isn't easy to find. Thanks in advance, Allan

Users who are viewing this thread