5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ram 1500 laramie dark edition computer freaking out

Reaction score
So it started saying my blind side monitor needing serviced. Now the control cluster keeps flashing 115 v cargo power on. My 12" screen is completely black and my heater is on defrost full blast. So back up camera doesnt work eaither. My front windows don't work. The back ones do and so does the sunroof. ItS frustrating it's a 2021 with about 35,000 on it. I'm taking it in to dealer ship in a couple days but because of these problems went to start my truck today battery was dead. Bought a new one it starts fine but still same problems. So now every time I'm not driving my truck I disconnect battery and re attache when I need to drive. Worried it's going to kill battery again. Any one else with same issues. I feel like as new as the truck is and low miles shouldn't be dealing with this.

Users who are viewing this thread